- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 6-8 lamb chops
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup flour (for gravy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season each sides of the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Add lamb chops to 12″ skillet and sear for 3-4 minutes. Remove steak, reduce heat to medium and butter and olive oil.
- Flip lamb chops and sear for additional 3-4 minutes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove steaks and set aside to rest.
- Whisk flour in drippings until gravy forms.