Traditional camp oven recipe, Dutch Oven Cheesy Potatoes go well with so many foods.
Dutch Oven Cheesy Potatoes
- 12" Camp Dutch Oven
- 30 oz shredded hash browns
- ¼ cup butter salted; melted
- 16 oz sour cream
- 10½ oz cream of chicken soup
- ¼ onion sliced or diced
- 4 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Mix butter, sour cream, cream of chicken soup in a bowl.
- In a 12” Dutch oven later ⅓ of potatoes, ⅓ of soup mixture, ⅓ of the onions and ⅓ of the cheese.
- Repeat until all ingredients are layered.
- Make sure the last layer of cheese is on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.