Skillet Bacon Wrapped Smokies are a perfect appetizer for any event that you are having. The combination of bacon and brown sugar really make for a great one.
- 1 package of Beef Lil Smokies
- 16 oz sliced bacon sliced in 1/3 slices
- Brown Sugar to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Wrap 1 cut sliced of bacon per lil smokie and secure with a toothpick.
- Add to two 12″ Cast iron skillets.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
Credit: Our Best Bites: https://ourbestbites.com/bacon-wrapped-cocktail-sausages/