Healthy and delicious meal that the family will love!
Skillet Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp cilantro fresh, minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 tsp lime juice fresh
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh, ground
- 1 tbsp cilantro fresh, minced
- Combine cilantro, lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, and chicken in a large bowl and marinate for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- In a 12" cast iron skillet, grill chicken over medium high heat and cook about 8 minutes per each side or until no longer pink inside.
- To prepare salsa, combine salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Serve Salsa with Chicken.
Credit: Built by the Box (https://builtbythebox.com)
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 980mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 469IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg