- 2 tbsp fresh Cilantro, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, minced
- Combine cilantro, lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, and chicken in a large bowl and marinate for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- In a 12″ cast iron skillet, grill chicken over medium high heat and cook about 8 minutes per each side or until no longer pink inside.
- To prepare salsa, combine salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Serve Salsa with Chicken.
Credit: CrossKick (https://lindoncrosskick.com)