This isn’t your traditional nachos. Skillet Tater Tot Nachos for dinner or breakfast are amazing to share.
- 1 bag of tater tots
- 2lbs ground beef
- 1 Taco Seasoning package
- 2 bags Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Sour Cream
- 1 Avocado sliced
- Pico de Gallo
- Diced Pickled Jalapeños
- Bake tater tots in oven according to bag directions. in a 12″ skillet
- At the same time brown your ground beef drain fat and add taco seasoning to taste
- Spoon ground beef mix over cooked tater tots, top with cheese
- Put back in oven until cheese is melted and bubbly (About 10-15 minutes)
- Top with the pico de Gallo, olives, sour cream, avocado, and jalapeños.