This isn’t your traditional nachos. Skillet Tater Tot Nachos for dinner or breakfast are amazing to share.
Skillet Tater Tot Nachos
This isn't your traditional nachos. Skillet Tater Tot Nachos for dinner or breakfast are amazing to share.
Servings: 10 people
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 32 ounces tater tots bag
- 2 lbs ground beef
- ¼ cup taco seasoning
- 16 ounces shredded cheese Tex Mex style
- ¼ cup olives sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado sliced
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- ¼ cup jalapeños picked, diced
- Bake tater tots in oven according to bag directions. in a 12" skillet
- At the same time brown your ground beef drain renderings and add taco seasoning to taste
- Spoon ground beef mix over cooked tater tots, top with cheese
- Place back in oven until cheese is melted and bubbly (About 10-15 minutes)
- Top with the pico de Gallo, olives, sour cream, avocado, and jalapeños.
Calories: 626kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 1363mg | Potassium: 655mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1125IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 287mg | Iron: 3mg