Super Nachos are a great appetizer to share with your family or at a party.
- 10" cast iron skillet
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- ¾ cup salsa jarred
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper ground
- 16 oz refried beans can
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 bag tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef.
- Add the onion powder, salsa, salt, pepper, refried beans, and cheese.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving stir in the sour cream.
- Spoon over tortilla chips.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.