Dutch Oven Baked Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any entree especially when loaded with all your favorite toppings.
Dutch Oven Baked Potatoes
- 7 qt Dutch Oven
- 5 russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil +/- as needed
- 2 tbsp coarse salt +/- as needed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Apply a thin layer of olive oil to each potato.
- Sprinkle each lightly with salt.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork several times for steam to escape.
- Place each potato in the Dutch oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Serve with optional ingredients. (see notes)
Optional toppings for serving:
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- green onions
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.