Steamed Corn on the Cob is a traditional summer time side dish to compliment your cookout.
Steamed Corn on the Cob
Servings: 6 people
- 5 quart Dutch Oven
- 6 corn on the cob ears husked
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper ground
- Add wire rack or seasoned meat trivet in the bottom of a 5 quart Dutch Oven.
- Add corn on the cob ears to Dutch Oven.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly add water and lemon juice so that it doesn’t over flow the wire rack or meat trivet.
- Cook at 350 degrees with the Dutch oven lid on for 1 hour.
- Serve with butter if desired.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg