Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie has the traditional skillet cookie base, but adds a delicious layer of brownies and cookies.
30 oz chocolate chip cookie dough
2/3 package Oreo’s
1 brownie mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread chocolate chip cookie dough on bottom of a 10 inch Cast Iron skillet or a 10″ Dutch oven if you are camping.
3. Crush Oreo’s and spread over layer of cookie dough.
4. Prepare Brownie mix as package indicates.
5. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until brownie is done. A toothpick should come out clean.
6. Serve with ice cream.