Cast Iron Skillet Cookie is a classically delicious dessert that is great to share with friends and family.
Cast Iron Skillet Cookie
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a 12″ Cast Iron skillet on low heat and melt butter.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, beaten egg, butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well blended.
- Add in chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and stir to evenly distrbute.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. (Mine needed 25 minutes)
- Allow to cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices and top with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.