Cast Iron Skillet Cookie is a classically delicious dessert that is great to share with friends and family.
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Butterscotch or Peanut Butter Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place a 10″ Cast Iron skillet on low heat and melt butter.
3. Add sugar, brown sugar, beaten egg, butter and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well blended.
5. Add in chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and stir to evenly distrbute.
6. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. (Mine needed 25 minutes)
7. Allow to cool 10 minutes.
8. Cut into slices and top with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.
Note: I melted my butter in the microwave but melted about 1 tbsp of butter in the bottom of the skillet. I also mixed the ingredients in a bowl and then transferred it to the skillet. Use an 8″ skillet if you want a thicker cookie.