Skillet Peanut Butter Brownies are perfect while camping or for a tasty treat to share with friends and family.
Skillet Peanut Butter Brownies
- 10" cast iron skillet
- 18.3 oz brownie mix
- 10.5 oz peanut butter cups
- In a 10″ skillet spray with buttered cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix as box directs.
- While brownies are cooking, unwrap all peanut butter cups.
- When brownies are done, add peanut butter cups on the top and put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Once peanut butter cups are melted use a spatula and spread over the top.
- Top with a slight dusting of powdered sugar.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.