Grilled Banana Spilts are a perfect dessert after a great meal. Served with ice cream and topped with pistachios.
- cast iron grill pan
- 4 bananas unpeeled
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup strawberry ice cream
- ⅛ cup chocolate sauce
- 2 maraschino cherries
- ⅛ cup pistachios salted, roasted; chopped
- Slice the Bananas down the middle length wise, leaving the peel on.
- Dip the cut side in sugar.
- Grill cut side down on cast iron grill pan for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve with strawberry ice cream, top with chocolate sauce, maraschino cherries and pistachios.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.