Skillet Chicken Kebabs are a fantastic summer time meal when you are grilling outside with your friends and family!
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 4 skewers
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless, cubed
- 2 bell peppers red
- 2 bell peppers green
- 1 white onion cut into chunks with layers seperated
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp lemon pepper
- Thread the vegetables and chicken onto skewers, ordering meat and vegetables according to preference.
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in a 12″ cast iron skillet.
- Once heated, sear kebabs on all sides, adding a sprinkle of pepper, salt, lemon pepper, and garlic powder to each side.
- Cook approximately 7-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.