https://www.dutchovendaddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/img_1253-768x1024.jpg 1024 768 Ned Adams https://www.dutchovendaddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Dutchovendaddylogo_web.png Ned Adams2017-05-16 03:35:012020-06-02 00:03:39Chicken Kebabs
Skillet Chicken Kebabs are a fantastic summer time meal when you are grilling outside with your friends and family!
Servings: 4 people
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 4 skewers
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless, cubed
- 2 bell peppers red
- 2 bell peppers green
- 1 white onion cut into chunks with layers seperated
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp lemon pepper
- Thread the vegetables and chicken onto skewers, ordering meat and vegetables according to preference.
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in a 12″ cast iron skillet.
- Once heated, sear kebabs on all sides, adding a sprinkle of pepper, salt, lemon pepper, and garlic powder to each side.
- Cook approximately 7-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 1127mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3794IU | Vitamin C: 157mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg
Did you try this recipe?Leave me a comment and rating below or Tag @DutchOvenDaddy on Instagram to show us your photos!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!