Skillet Ground Turkey Stroganoff is a great alternative to beef stroganoff. Perfect one skillet weeknight meal.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 cup mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken (or Cream of Mushroom) soup
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp of beef bouillon base (or 1 cube of beef Bouillon)
- 2 heaping Tbsp of sour cream
- 12″ (or larger) Cast Iron Skillet
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Boil egg noodles in a pot until soft. If needed, you can cook them in the skillet, drain the water and set them aside.
- Cook the onions and mushrooms in a 12″ Skillet
- Add Turkey, cook until it’s no longer pink.
- Stir in soup, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add 1 cup of water to help thin out the soup.
- Mix in Bouillon, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- ENJOY!!! Makes about 4 servings.