Garlic parmesan pull apart bread is a savory and delicious appetizer or side dish that is perfect for any occasion.
Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread
- 12" cast iron skillet
- 24 frozen, unbaked rolls
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp parsley dried
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt about 1 tbsp of the butter in a 12 inch skillet(you can go bigger or smaller to suit you) remove from heat
- Melt the rest of the butter in a small bowl. Add the garlic and the parsley and stir.
- Cut dough into pieces and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Dredge each ball in the garlic butter mix and place in skillet(be sure to place them close together)
- Once you have filled the skillet pour remaining garlic butter over the top of the balls.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-40 mins. (I turn them after about 25 mins to get a crunch all the way around)
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan on the top then enjoy.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
This bread is made by taking frozen bread dough and dipping them in a garlic, butter, and thyme mixture. The bread is then layered and sprinkled with parmesan cheese before being baked until golden brown and crispy. The result is a soft and fluffy bread with a crispy exterior, infused with garlic and parmesan flavors. This dish is easy to make and can be customized with your favorite herbs and cheeses to suit your taste. Garlic parmesan pull apart bread is a perfect addition to any meal and is sure to impress your family and guests.