- Your favorite pizza dough https://www.dutchovendaddy.com/quick-pizza-dough
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic(add or decrease to your liking)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- parmesan cheese to shake on top(as much as you like)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Melt about 1 tbs of the butter in a 12 inch skillet(you can go bigger or smaller to suit you) remove from heat
- Melt the rest of the butter in a small bowl. Add the garlic and the parsley and stir.
- Rip or cut pizza dough into pieces and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Dredge each ball in the garlic butter mix and place in skillet(be sure to place them close together)
- Once you have filled the skillet pour remaining garlic butter over the top of the balls.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-40 mins. (I turn them after about 25 mins to get a crunch all the way around)
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan on the top then enjoy.
** Tip: You can also melt different cheese on top. **