Spiced Chocolate Ganache is a great way to bring s’mores to you while at home. This a great dessert dip to scoop with graham crackers.
Spiced Chocolate Ganache
- 10" cast iron skillet
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 35 large marshmallows
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a 10 inch cast iron skillet and bring to boil.
- Add chili powder and stir till completely mixed.
- Take skillet off heat and stir in bittersweet chocolate and stir until cream mixture and chocolate are mixed.
- Add marshmallows to top of chocolate and place into the oven until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.