Pumpkin Spice Cake is a delicious dessert while you are camping that is awesome to share.
Pumpkin Spice Cake
- 10" Dutch Oven
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ⅓ cups sugar
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 15 oz pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup cream cheese frosting
- In a 10″ Dutch oven, spray with cooking spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- In a separate large bowl combine until mixed all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with cream cheese frosting
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.