Nutella-Swirled Blondies is a great cast iron baked dessert that contains Nutella and all the good baking ingredients.
- 9" cast iron wedge pan
- ¾ cup light brown sugar firmly packed
- ½ cup butter unsalted, melted
- 1 large egg beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour all-purpose
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 tsp chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9″ cast iron wedge pan or 9″ cast iron skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl mix together brown sugar, butter, egg and vanilla. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients slowly until mixed well together. Pour batter in each wedge or in the skillet. Add teaspoon of Nutella in each wedge swirling with a toothpick.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.