Skillet Orange-Chipotle Pork Tenderloin is a delicious dinner recipe that is great for a date night in.
Orange-Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- 12" cast iron skillet
- 7 oz chipotle salsa or sauce
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 cups orange juice fresh, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper ground
- 2 ½ lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 orange halved
- Mix chipotle salsa, 1/2 cup of orange juice with salt and pepper in a gallon ziplock bag. Add the pork tenderloin to the marinade and refrigerate for 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and preheat 12″ cast iron skillet, add vegetable oil and sear all sides of the pork tenderloin. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of orange juice to the skillet. Add 1 orange halve.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Rotate pork tenderloin and cover the skillet top in aluminum foil. Place back in the oven and cook for another 20-30 minutes.
- Slice pork in thick slices and serve.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.