Pecan Smoked Skillet Beef Short Ribs combines cast iron and a smoker for a fantastic meal. Serve with a side of potatoes and enjoy.
Pecan Smoked Skillet Beef Short Ribs
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 12 beef short ribs bone-in
- 16 oz beef seasoning rub
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 14 oz beef broth
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp beef seasoning rub
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Spread mustard over ribs and spread beef dry rub over all sides.
- Smoke for 3 hours at 225 degrees with pecan chips.
- Add Beef Broth, 4 Tbsp Beef dry rub, 4 Tbsp Butter and Worcestershire sauce to 12" Cast iron skillet. Add beef ribs to skillet and cover with aluminum.
- Smoke for another 2-4 hours at 225 degrees.
- They should be falling off the bone when served.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.