Skillet Baked Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds are a really delicious appetizer that packs a lot of flavor.
Skillet Baked Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp white truffle oil Redstone
- 1 tsp sriracha sea salt Redstone
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl combine oil and seeds and stir until mixed completely.
- In a 12″ cast iron skillet or 5 quart Dutch oven spread an even layer of seeds.
- Bake 10-17 minutes until pumpkin seeds are crispy.
- Sprinkle Redstone Sriracha Sea Salt over seeds.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.