Maple Glazed Cranberry Brie is an amazing party dip that is packed with a perfect salty and sweet taste.
- 1 small Brie round
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place Brie in small cast iron skillet. Top with nuts, cranberries and maple syrup.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese has softened.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes before serving. (If you can)
- Enjoy dip with your favorite crackers.
Featuring Barrel Aged Creations Maple Syrup: https://barrelagedcreations.com