Dutch Oven Raspberry Pear Dump Cake is a simple and delicious dessert that is perfect for fall and winter. The dish starts with pears and raspberries placed in a Dutch oven.
A cake mix is then “dumped” on top of the fruit and topped with melted butter and lemon lime soda, creating a cake topping. The combination of juicy fruit and tender cake creates a warm and comforting flavor, and the Dutch oven ensures that the cake is cooked evenly and to perfection. Serve the Dutch Oven Raspberry Pear Dump Cake with a scoop of ice cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce for a truly irresistible treat. Whether you’re cooking for a crowd or just for yourself, this simple and delicious dessert is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
Raspberry Pear Dump Cake
- 12" Dutch Oven
- 60 ounces pears in syrup
- 5 ounces raspberries fresh
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 12 ounces lemon lime soda
- 1/2 stick butter
- Add pears and raspberries to 12" Dutch oven.
- Spread cake mix over pears evenly.
- Add cubed butter evenly on top of the cake mix.
- Add lemon lime soda over all the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a Dutch oven with lid on for 20-30 minutes or until done.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.