Perfect Raspberry Pear Dump Cake for camping makes for an easy and delicious dessert.
Raspberry Pear Dump Cake
Perfect Raspberry Pear Dump Cake for your next camping trip.
- 12" Dutch Oven
- 60 ounces pears in syrup
- 5 ounces raspberries fresh
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 12 ounces lemon lime soda
- 1/2 stick butter
- Add pears and raspberries to 12" Dutch oven.
- Spread cake mix over pears evenly.
- Add cubed butter evenly on top of the cake mix.
- Add lemon lime soda over all the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a Dutch oven with lid on for 20-30 minutes or until done.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 422mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 184IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 1mg