- 2 pound sage sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can Black Chili Beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can White Chili Beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 packet of chili seasoning
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil olive
- In a Enamel/or Cast Iron dutch oven over medium heat, cook meat until brown and drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and seasonings. Simmer 1 hour.