- 4 lbs flat cut corned beef with seasoning packet
- 20 oz water
- 4 to 6 red potatoes, cut in half
- 4 large carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 medium yellow onions, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cabbage head, sliced
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Rinse corned beef and blot with paper towels, reserving seasoning packet.
- Place meat in large dutch oven with seasoning packet and water.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Lower temperature to 300 degrees and bake 1 ½ hours more.
- Add vegetables and rosemary.
- Cover and bake an additional 1 ½ hours.
Mustard Sauce for dipping: Mix together 8 oz sour cream, 2 tablespoons dijon mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon sugar.