Italian Sausage and Tortellini Skillet is an awesome one skillet meal that is quick and easy to make.
Italian Sausage and Tortellini Skillet
- 12" cast iron skillet
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb Italian sausage ground
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup parmesan grated
- 24 oz cheese tortellini
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- Add olive oil in skillet and cook italian sausage in 12″ skillet until brown.
- Bring water to a boil, pour tortellini into pot until tender, drain water. Add spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning. Add Sauce and Tortellini mixture to skillet.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese on top of skillet evenly.
- Bake on Low Broil for 5-10 minutes or until cheese it melted.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.