Cinnamon Ginger Skillet Roasted Nuts are an excellent rustic snack that will be perfect during game days and the holidays.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pinenuts
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 1 cup unsalted roasted pistachios
- 1 egg white frothy
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add nuts and frothy egg white into a medium mixing bowl and combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients until mixed well. This will make a really nice spiced mixture.
- Combine the two bowl mixtures and make sure the nut mixture is coated well with the spice mixture.
- Add to a 12″ Cast iron skillet and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Pull skillet out and let rest until the nuts are cooled.