Peanut butter and fudge is a great combination. Peanut Butter Fudge is a tasty treat to share.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/3 cups peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in skillet in 12″ skillet.
- Set to medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil for five minutes, stirring constantly.
- Turn skillet off and add marshmallows, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Stir until marshmallows and peanut butter are melted, then cool until it gets firm.
- Put in the fridge to firm if needed.