Steak Marinade is a great way to add flavor to your summer bbq. Your guests will love it.
- ½ cup olive oil Redstone Olive Oil Wood Smoked
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp dried basil
- 1 ½ tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp pepper ground white
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until mixed completely.
- Marinade the steaks for 6 hours sealed in a container and placed in the fridge.
- It will make enough marinade for 3-4 Ribeye Steaks.
- Before searing the steak, sprinkle with Redstone Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.