Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Skillet is a delicious cajun dish that packs a lot of flavor! It’s quick, easy and only takes 20 minutes to make!
- 1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 medium sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium sized yellow squash, sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus, sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons extra virigin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Original Creolle Cajun Seasoning
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Add olive oil and original creolle cajun seasoning and mix.
- Add to a 12″ cast iron skillet and turn to medium high. Cook for about 8-10 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired and serve immediately.