Rosemary Shrimp and Sausage skillet meal is perfect on the grill for your summer bbq or indoors on your stove top when the weather turns cold.
Rosemary Shrimp and Sausage Skillet
- 12" cast iron skillet
- 1 lb large shrimp raw, peeled, deveined
- 14 oz pork sausage sliced
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash sliced
- ½ lb baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 tbsp rosemary fresh
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, baby portobellos and seasoning salt.
- Add to all items to a large skillet with butter and turn to medium high. Cook for about 8-10 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary if desired and serve immediately.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.