Angel Food Cake isn’t just bought at the store, its made in Cast iron!
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 egg whites
- In a stand mixer, beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Add cream of tartar, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Sift together flour, sugar, and salt, five times.
- Gently combine dry ingredients to egg white mixture.
- Add batter to an un greased Cast Iron Bundt Pan.
- In a cold oven, add Bundt Pan and turn oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
- Let cook in Bundt pan and cool. It should release from the pan and come out without sticking.