It’s not tacos, it’s not spaghetti. It’s Taco Spaghetti. Mix it up and upgrade your weeknight meal with Skillet Taco Spaghetti.
Servings: 6 people
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 16 ounce spaghetti noodles prepared per package instructions
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ½ ounces taco seasoning
- 32 ounce spaghetti sauce jar
- ¼ cup mild taco sauce
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shreded, to top
- Brown ground beef in 12" cast iron skillet.
- Add taco seasoning and prepare as package directs.
- Drain rendering and add back into the skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce and taco sauce to skillet.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Add pasta to sauce and coat.
- Spread cheese evenly over pasta and enjoy!
Calories: 598kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 1537mg | Potassium: 892mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1509IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 5mg