Taco spaghetti is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines two all-time favorites: tacos and spaghetti.
It is a perfect dinner meal for the entire family or a gathering with friends. The dish is made with ground beef, taco seasoning, and spaghetti noodles, and then topped with all the favorite taco toppings, such as cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream. The result is a tasty and flavorful meal that will satisfy everyone’s cravings.
To make taco spaghetti, start by cooking the spaghetti noodles according to the package directions. While the pasta is cooking, brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat, then add the taco seasoning and a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies. Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain the water and add the noodles to the skillet with the beef mixture. Toss everything together until the spaghetti is coated with the sauce. Serve the dish hot, topped with shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream. This dish is easy to customize to individual tastes, so feel free to add or substitute ingredients as desired.
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 16 ounce spaghetti noodles prepared per package instructions
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ½ ounces taco seasoning
- 32 ounce spaghetti sauce jar
- ¼ cup mild taco sauce
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shreded, to top
- Brown ground beef in 12" cast iron skillet.
- Add taco seasoning and prepare as package directs.
- Drain rendering and add back into the skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce and taco sauce to skillet.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Add pasta to sauce and coat.
- Spread cheese evenly over pasta and enjoy!
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.