Nothing better than Fresh Grilled Rainbow Trout while camping. Fresh from river straight to the grill. Splashed with lemon, it will be the freshest fish you’ve ever had.
Fresh Grilled Rainbow Trout
- 10" cast iron griddle
- 2 rainbow trout filleted leaving skin on 1 side
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh
- Fillet the trout leaving the skin on one side.
- Seasoning each fillet with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Preheat cast iron griddle on a stove over medium heat.
- Add fillets to cast iron griddle cook until fish is white. Approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Splash a lemon juice over the top of the filets.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.