Skillet Baked Rockfish is a perfect meal for any event that you are having.
Skillet Baked Rockfish
- 12" cast iron skillet
- 1 cup pesto
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 2 leeks medium, diced
- 2 rockfish filets drawn
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together all ingredients except for rockfish.
- Add rockfish in a 12" Cast iron skillet.
- Spread mixture over rockfish filets.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- It is done when the fish is flaky.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.