Skillet Chicken Stir Fry in the Cast Iron Wok is what dreams are made of.
Skillet Chicken Stir Fry
- 14" cast iron wok
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar firmly packed
- ¼ cup peanut butter creamy
- 2 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 lbs chicken breasts boneless skinless, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 2 eggs large; lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup bean sprouts fresh
- 1 cup snow peas fresh
- 3 carrots peeled and shaved into ribbons
- ¼ cup salted peanuts roasted, chopped
- ½ cup green onion sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, garlic, fish sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, peanut butter, chili paste, and salt. Set aside.
- In a 14 inch Cast Iron Wok, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until browned and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Combine peanut sauce and cooked chicken. Let marinade together in fridge for about 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, add sesame oil to Wok. Add noodles, bean sprouts, snow peas, and carrot ribbons. Add peanut sauce, chicken, and eggs. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Serve with peanuts, green onion, and cilantro.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.