Skillet Breakfast Burritos are awesome all deconstructed so everyone can choose what they want on theirs.
Skillet Breakfast Burritos
- 10" cast iron skillet
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- ½ medium onion diced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 6 eggs
- ½ bag tater tots
- 1 bag tortillas
- 16 oz mexican style cheese shredded
- sour cream
- black olives sliced
- diced green chilies
- Cook sausage and add taco seasoning. Remove from skillet and put in bowl.
- Sauce pepper and onion in the sausage fat. Remove from skillet and put in bowl.
- Beat eggs and scramble. Remove from skillet and put in bowl.
- Cook tater tots. Remove from skillet and put in bowl.
- Combine all ingredients into the skillet or leave separate depending on who you are fixing for. Some children might not like some of the ingredients.
- Add ingredients to tortilla and top with sour cream, olives, salsa and green chilies.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.