- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar julienne cut sun-dried tomatoes in herbs
- (or more if you like them as much as I do)
- 1 container or block of feta cheese
- (boars head makes a small block that is amazing)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium size bowl mix together entire container/block of cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. Make sure you get all the oil out of the jar and into the bowl as well. Mix well by hand, don’t be a baby, really get in there and get those hands dirty.
- Make a 45-degree angle slit from the top right of the breast to the bottom tip. This is your stuffin pocket, now jam as much of the cheese tomato mixture in there as you can, press down on the top of the breast to firmly pack it down. Cover the chicken breasts in whatever is left over of the mixture, salt and pepper the top to taste.
- Place the chicken, topping side up, in a cast iron or shallow glass pyrex dish. You want to make sure not to put it on a flat surface like a cookie sheet or you’re going to get oily chicken juice everywhere. Pop the chicken in the oven at 400 degrees for about 35- 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 is reached. If you feel like you want more of a char on the top, just place under the broiler for a few seconds.
Credit: Kenny Can’t Cook (http://kennycantcook.com/feta-%26-sundried-tomato)