Skillet Chicken Pillows are a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner. The dish starts with thin slices of chicken, which are seasoned and then wrapped around a flavorful filling of cream cheese.
The combination of tender chicken and melted cream cheese creates a warm and comforting flavor, and the skillet cooking method ensures that the chicken pillows are cooked evenly and to perfection. Skillet Chicken Pillows are a great option for a quick and easy dinner, and they are also perfect for a special occasion or a dinner party. Serve the chicken pillows with a side of roasted vegetables or a salad for a complete and satisfying meal.
Skillet Chicken Pillows
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 green onions diced
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 16 oz crescent roll dough refrigerated
- Brown and cook chicken in a cast iron skillet
- Set aside in a seperate bowl
- In a different bowl, warm cream cheese and add to green onions and chicken
- Using a spoon place mixture in each crescent roll
- Fold the rolls up so they make a nice pocket
- Place in skillet and bake 12-15 minutes at 350°F
- The rolls should be golden brown.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.