Dutch oven raspberry bread is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for breakfast or as a sweet snack.
Made with fresh raspberries and a simple bread dough, this dish is baked to perfection in a dutch oven to give it a warm, soft crust and a tender, moist interior. The sweetness of the raspberries pie filling perfectly complements the bread’s buttery flavor, making it a hit with both kids and adults alike. Whether you enjoy it plain or with a dollop of whipped cream, this dutch oven raspberry bread is sure to become a new favorite in your household.
Dutch Oven Raspberry Bread
- 12" Dutch Oven
- 24 frozen dough I used Rhodes Rolls
- 42 oz raspberry pie filling
- 16 oz cream cheese frosting
- Add frozen rolls into a lined 12″ Dutch oven.
- Spread raspberry pie filling covering all rolls evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until frozen rolls are no longer doughy.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.