n id="dpsp-post-content-markup" data-image-pin-it="false">
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Lightly oil a 10 inch skillet
cut dough into small pieces and roll into loose balls.
- Dredge pizza dough in the cinnamon sugar making sure to completely cover.
- Place cinnamon balls in skillet making sure to push them close together to cover the whole skillet.
- In a separate skillet melt butter. Add cinnamon, brown sugar, salt and apples.
- Saute until apples are softened.
- Pour apple mixture on top of cinnamon balls and put in oven
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins.Let cool and drizzle caramel on top.