Apple Caramel Skillet Bake is a great dessert for a group!
- pizza dough (https://www.dutchovendaddy.com/quick-pizza-dough)
- 1/2 c. cinnamon sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 apples, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Warm caramel, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Lightly oil a 10 inch skillet
cut dough into small pieces and roll into loose balls.
- Dredge pizza dough in the cinnamon sugar making sure to completely cover.
- Place cinnamon balls in skillet making sure to push them close together to cover the whole skillet.
- In a separate skillet melt butter. Add cinnamon, brown sugar, salt and apples.
- Saute until apples are softened.
- Pour apple mixture on top of cinnamon balls and put in oven
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins.Let cool and drizzle caramel on top.