Skillet frittata with baby spinach is a delicious and nutritious meal that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
The baby spinach adds a nutritious boost to the frittata, while the other vegetables provide texture and flavor. This dish can be easily customized with your favorite vegetables and cheese, and can be served hot or cold, making it a versatile option for any meal. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal to make on a busy weeknight, or a healthy and satisfying brunch option, skillet frittata with baby spinach is sure to impress.
Skillet Frittata with Baby Spinach
- 10" cast iron skillet
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp butter salted
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup baby spinach chopped
- 5 oz feta cheese crumbled
- ⅛ oz pepper
- Preheat oven on low broil.
- On medium heat, saute onion, garlic powder in the salted butter in a 10" cast iron skillet.
- Sauté until translucent.
- Add spinach and let leaves wilt slightly.
- Fold in feta cheese.
- Add eggs and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove cover and bake for 2 minutes making sure the frittata doesn't brown too much.
- Season with Pepper and enjoy!
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.