n id="dpsp-post-content-markup" data-image-pin-it="false">
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 1/4 diced red onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or 1 clove garlic)
- 1-2 cups baby spinach roughly chopped
- 5 oz crumbled feta cheese
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven on low broil.
- On medium heat, saute onion, garlic powder in the salted butter in a 10″ cast iron skillet.
- Sauté until translucent.
- Add spinach and let leaves wilt slightly.
- Fold in feta cheese.
- Add eggs and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove cover and bake for 2 minutes making sure the frittata doesn’t brown too much.
- Season with Pepper and enjoy!