Dutch Oven Chicken Enchiladas is a delicious main course while camping or at an outdoor bbq.
Dutch Oven Chicken Enchiladas
- 10" Dutch Oven
- 28 oz green chili enchilada sauce
- 10 oz frozen spinach
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz green chilis diced
- 1 ¼ cup mexican cheese shredded
- 15 corn tortillas or flour
- 3 chicken breasts cooked, shredded; or whole rotisserie chicken
- Pour 1/3 can of enchilada sauce into a 10″ Dutch oven.
- Layer 5 tortillas torn in half and overlapping.
- Spread half chicken, half spinach and half cream cheese with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with half green chilies.
- Repeat the second layer.
- Top with remaining tortillas and add cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes until cheese is melty.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.