- 4 to 5 lb Pork Butt Roast
- 1 Container favorite Pork Rub
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Rub Pork Butt Roast with extra virgin olive oil.
- Spread seasoning over all sides of Pork Roast.
- Smoke at 225 degrees until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Wrap tightly in Aluminum Foil and place in a 12″ – 13″ Cast Iron skillet. Place back into smoker.
- Turn up smoker to 300 degrees until internal temperature reaches 210 degrees.
- Place in an oven that is off for 45 minutes.
- Shred pork in cast iron skillet.
- Serve on your favorite bun with cole slaw.