- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and form into balls 1 inch thick.
- Place meatballs into a 15″ cast iron skillet.
- Bake 20-22 minutes until cooked through to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
*** NOTE: Used a ThermoPop Thermometer to measure the internal temperature. You can get yours here at: http://www.thermoworks.com/ThermoPop?tw=dod