Skillet Baked Spaghetti Pie is a delicious baked meal with a delicious cheesy topping.
Baked Spaghetti Pie
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp cumin ground
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 2 cups tomatoes crushed
- 1 lb spaghetti cooked
- 24 ounces mexican cheese shredded
- ½ cup sour cream for garnish
- ¼ cup cilantro fresh, chopped for garnish
- 2 scallions chopped, for garnish
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 12" cast iron skillet over medium-low heat, brown ground beef.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, cumin, chili powder, and oregano; mix well.
- Add tomatoes and spaghetti and mix until spaghetti is well coated.
- Add cheese evenly over the top.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake, covered, 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, cilantro, and scallions or parsley.
Calories: 559kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 557mg | Potassium: 393mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 984IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 492mg | Iron: 2mg