These delicious Skillet Cheesy Alfredo Pull Aparts might last until dinner starts, if not consider them an appetizer.
Skillet Cheesy Alfredo Pull Aparts
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet
- 24 bread rolls frozen
- 2 cups alfredo sauce from jar
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ tbsp basil fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add frozen bread rolls to 12″ Cast iron skillet.
- With a basting brush, spread alfredo sauce over rolls.
- Sprinkle mozzerarella and parmesan cheese evenly over rolls.
- Top with fresh basil.
- Add to oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until done.
Dutch Oven Daddy is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.