3 cups white flour (We used bread flour)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon yeast
1 1/2 cups warm water
In a bowl combine ingredients, cover and let rise for 12 hours. Add dough to a floured surface and form a ball. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Add dough to a 5 quart dutch oven and bake for 30 minutes covered. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cook.
Serve with jam.
Note: This works best in a non enameled Dutch oven.
Credit: Its Always Autumn ( http://www.itsalwaysautumn.com/2016/02/12/homemade-artisan-bread-easiest-bread-recipe-ever.html#_a5y_p=5037260 )
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.