16 ounces broccoli
1 medium onion, diced
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour
4 cups milk
1 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
pepper to taste
1. Steam broccoli in microwave until tender. Do not overcook.
2. Saute diced onion in a 5 quart Dutch oven in 1/4 cup butter. Set the onions aside.
3. In a Dutch oven melt 1/2 cup butter, stir in flour and slowly add milk chicken broth and salt and pepper.
4. Stir until sauce comes to a boil. It will thicken after a minute or two.
5. Add broccoli, onions and cheese stirring frequently.
6. Serve with warm bread and enjoy!
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.