12 oz dry small shell macaroni, uncooked
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
24 oz can or jar pasta sauce
2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
15-30 slices pepperoni
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Add parmesan cheese, pepper and beaten eggs with pasta and mix in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add mixture to a 3.5 quart Dutch Oven.
4. Add pasta sauce over mixture.
5. Spread cheese over layer of pasta sauce.
6. Top with pepperoni.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cups chopped bittersweet chocolate
35 large marshmallows
Graham Crackers for Dipping
1. Preheat broiler to high
2. Heat heavy whipping cream in a 10 inch cast iron skillet and bring to boil.
3. Add chili powder and stir till completely mixed.
4. Take skillet off heat and stir in bittersweet chocolate and stir until cream mixture and chocolate are mixed.
5. Add marshmallows to top of chocolate and place into the oven until the marshmallows are golden brown.
6. Serve with graham crackers.
Credit: Adapted from - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/smores-dip-with-spiced-chocolate-ganache-3743967
12 Bone-in beef short ribs
Beef Dry Rub
1 can (14 oz) Beef Broth
4 Tbsp Butter
4 Tbsp Beef Dry Rub
4 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1. Spread mustard over ribs and spread beef dry rub over all sides.
2. Smoke for 3 hours at 225 degrees with pecan chips.
3. Add Beef Broth, 4 Tbsp Beef dry rub, 4 Tbsp Butter and Worcestershire sauce to 12" Cast iron skillet. Add beef ribs to skillet and cover with aluminum.
4. Smoke for another 2-4 hours at 225 degrees.
5. They should be falling off the bone when served.
1 pound ground beef
½ tbsp onion powder
¾ cup salsa
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground pepper
1 can (1 lb.) refried beans
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 bag tortilla chips
In a skillet, cook the ground beef. Add the onion powder, salsa, salt, pepper, refried beans, and cheese. Stir until well mixed. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Just before serving stir in the sour cream. Spoon over tortilla chips.
· 4 green zucchinis (small to medium), sliced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch rounds
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· salt and fresh ground pepper
· 1 cup panko crumbs
· 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 1 teaspoon dried oregano
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· cooking spray (I use Redstone Olive Oil)
· Serve with Plain Yogurt
1 (1 lb.) loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed (I used Rhodes bread dough)
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
12 Swiss cheese slices, halved
12 thin Ham slices
12 thin Turkey slices (I used cracked pepper turkey)
Spray Cast Iron Bread pan with butter spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
On a floured surface roll the dough into a 12" by 20" rectangle. Slice the dough lengthwise into 3 (4") strips. Brush dough with melted butter. Cut dough crosswise into 8 (2") strips to make 24 (2" by 4") rectangles.
Assemble by layering. Dough, cheese, ham then dough, cheese, turkey. Repeat until the bread pan has been filled. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
Bake for 35 minutes. At the 17 minute mark, cover with aluminum foil so bread doesn't burn.
Top with powdered sugar and have raspberry jam for a dipping side.
Credit: Pull-aparts Pull. Eat. Repeat. Cookbook page 27